Lodge History

In 1926, a group of area masons held an informal meeting at the home of Bro. Peter Mildenberger of Zion Lodge, No. 514 of Orchard Park. These brothers decided to form the West Seneca Square Club and held an organizational meeting at Vigilant Fire Hall at Ebenezer, NY, where it was decided to meet monthly at various locations. Ebenezer School #1 (the present building) was purchased by the Temple Association Group and sold to the lodge, which petitioned for and received a dispensation in 1930, and it’s charter on May 7, 1931.

In 1981, the large stainless steel square and compasses monument was erected in front of our building, dedicated to the Brotherhood of  Man and to the Glory of Almighty God.

{Abridged from a history written by Carl LAmancuso in 2012. The full history can be found HERE.}

Log in here!